Entrepreneur Opportunity Network (EON) Accelerator participants will be evaluated based off the following criteria:
· Ages 15 to 29, Resident of Ontario, Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
· Business has monthly recurring revenue (MRR) growth. Preference is given to companies that can show an MRR that has increased in the 4 months prior to applying to the program.
· Have a scalable business model
· Have a strong desire to scale their business to national and international markets
· Team demonstrates capacity to scale their company
Priority given to clients of partner organizations and those that have gone through the EON Incubation Program.
There is focus on companies that are currently using and or are planning to use e-commerce as part of their growth strategy in the following sectors.
· Fashion and or accessories producers
· Consumer goods producers
· Virtual store frontsPlease note that this is a competitive program and there are only 25 spots available.
Protection of Privacy
Pursuant to Section 39(2) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
(“FIPPA”), the information on this form is collected under the authority of the Ryerson
University Act and is needed to evaluate applications related to the Entrepreneur Opportunity Network (EON) program and determine applicant eligibility, and other related or consistent purposes. All personal information that is collected is used, stored, and destroyed in accordance with Ryerson University’s Information Protection and Access Policy.
If you have questions about the collection, use and disclosure of this information by Ryerson University please contact:
Cagdas Onen, Special Projects Manager
44 Gerrard Street East,